- Six night package arrive Saturday after 8am and depart the following Friday morning by 9am.
- Four night package arrive after 8am and depart by 9am after four night stay.
- Includes 16' Naden boat with 15 hp motor. (Gas sold at current Canadian price.)
- One adult on the boat? Ask for rates & availability.
- FRIDAY NIGHT CHECK-IN $55 per person if cabin available. No Friday night check-in until after 5 pm. No boats or bait available to following Saturday morning.
- No early checkout reduction price. Final payment at end of stay. Cash or checks only.
- With rising cost of bait, please call for availability.
- Extra fees charged for damages and unreasonable cabin cleaning and untidy requirements. Extra fees charged for unclean boats and damaged boats/motors.
- $100 USD deposit per person is required for all fishing packages.
- No pets are allowed.
6 NIGHT CABIN RATES
MODERN LIGHT HOUSEKEEPING CABINS - SIX NIGHT PACKAGE
Equipped with shower, two bedrooms, and hot/cold running water.
Bear Den (sleeps 8)
- $755 USD per person plus tax.
- $730 USD per person for a group of 6 or more plus tax.
- *Groups 1-4 adults ask for availability.
Northern Outback (sleeps 6)
- $730 USD per person plus tax.
- $705 USD per person for a group of 4 or more plus tax.
- *Groups 1-3 adults ask for availability.
LIGHT HOUSEKEEPING CABINS - SIX NIGHT PACKAGE
Equipped with hot and cold running water and use of central shower and new outhouses.
Walleye Shack - Under construction 2023 (sleeps 6)
Eagles Nest (sleeps 4)
- $655 USD per person, plus tax.
Skunk Hollow (sleeps 4)
- $680 USD per person, plus tax.
CHILDREN (15 & under) - NOT ADULT PRICING • Riding 3rd person in the boat - no charge • Riding 2nd person in the boat, add $300 USD, plus tax.
4 NIGHT CABIN RATES
|Modern Light (if available)||$560 USD +tax|
|Light||$455 USD +tax|
WHAT TO BRING
Drinking water/beverages, food, bath/dish towels, soap, camera, insect repellent, sunscreen, sunglasses, toiletries, paper products (paper towels & plates), and snacks. Also, bring clothing for all seasons, including rain gear and hats/caps. Don't forget your fishing gear. We do have minimal life jackets if you need a life jacket. Also, you will need a current Ontario Outdoors Card and Ontario fishing or hunting license. You can also read regulations and get licenses online. If you forget anything, Ear Falls has a grocery store, hardware store, and fishing tackle/bait store. Better yet, if you need anything, ask us if we are going to Ear Falls on Tuesdays.
WHAT NOT TO BRING
All cabins are fully equipped with lights, propane range, refrigerator, electric toaster, stovetop percolator, kitchen dishes/pans, gas grill, and bedding. Bluffy Lake Lodge runs on a generator with limited electrical output. For cabin safety, no electric deep-fat fryers, electric fry pans/ skillets, etc. Propane deep-fat fryers at additional cost. Electric drip coffee pots are not available, but you may bring your own if it is shut off when not in use and when you leave during the day. We also provide minnow buckets for minnows that are sold onsite. With the rising cost of bait, please call for availability. No other bait is sold onsite.