Planning Your Trip to Bluffy Lake

Important information to know before making your trip to Bluffy Lake Lodge.

Because of the inconsistency we see from Google Maps and other mapping apps, reference these instructions for finding us.


  • Turn right to Goldpines Rd. (Hwy. 657) for 1.5 miles (2.4 km) to Wenasaga Road
  • Turn left onto Wenasaga Road
  • Follow Wenasaga Road for 1 mile (1.6km) to South Bay Road
  • Turn Left onto South Bay Road
  • Follow South Bay Road for 10.5 miles (16.9km) to Gleave Lake Road
  • Turn right onto Gleave Lake Road
  • Follow Gleave Lake Rd for 7.5 miles (12km)
  • Following signs for Bluffy Lake Lodge
  • Turn Right into the Parking Area
  • Park to be picked up – No private vehicles past Parking Lot unless approved


The drive into Canada and to our fishing lodge is easy.  At the border, you could be asked questions such as:

What is your purpose in visiting Canada?  

Are you bringing alcohol into Canada? 

Are you transporting firearms into Canada?

DO NOT Bring Into Canada

  • Handguns
  • Stun guns
  • Mace/pepper spray
  • Live bait
  • Radar detectors

If you have a D.U.I, D.W.I., or felony, you may be denied entry into Canada.

Here is a website to visit to help.

For more information on passports –

For more information on entering Canada –

What To Bring

Food, beverages, camera, insect repellent, sunscreen, towels, sunglasses, toiletries, paper products (paper towels & plates), and snacks. Also, you need to bring drinking water for your stay.  Also bring clothing for any season including rain gear, and fishing gear including hats/caps.  The weather can change hourly and daily.  We supply clean linens with pillows and toilet paper.  Do not bring Electric Deep Fat Fryers / Electric Frying Pans / Skillets.

Licenses and Ontario Outdoors Cards

Don’t forget to bring/or get your Ontario Fishing Outdoors Card and current Ontario fishing license.  And most important passport or passport card.   Parents with underage children – bring a birth certificate.  If bringing underage children into Canada, a notarized permission slip from both parents is recommended. Hunters bring licenses from the previous year or hunter's safety certificates.

If you forget something, one of us usually goes to Ear Falls on Tuesdays.

Helpful Links



To renew outdoor card or purchase licenses online –

For more information on entering Canada –